As soon as I wrote my last post about Cinnamon Roll Heroes, I received a bunch of messages pointing me to other kind, loving (fictional) men in romance. So here are the tasty additions to the list!
Hugs and ♥,
1. Annabeth Albert: Connection Error
2. Adriana Anders: Under Her Skin (“takes in all strays – including a skunk”)
3. Austin Chant: Coffee Boy
4. Shae Connor: En Fuego (“rescues a pregnant cat from a fire & fosters her + her kittens!”)
5. CJane Elliott: Serpentine Walls; Aidan’s Journey; Sex, Love & Videogames
6. Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell: Strong Signal
7. Alexis Hall: For Real
8. Janice Kay Johnson: Anything For Her (“Sculptor meets quilter with Big Secret. Sensitive, beautifully characterized, thematically perfect.”)
9. Susanna Kearsley: The Firebird (“soooo squishy”)
10. Sacha Lamb: Avi Cantor Has Six Months to Live
11. Lina Langley: Maxx Neon
12. Annabeth Leong: Challenge Accepted
13. Sue London: A Common Christmas (“a classic British butler who has a soft spot for people in distress, kittens, and family”)
14. Tamsen Parker: Love on the Tracks
15. Roan Parrish: Small Change (“the hero is dripping with cinnamon… He makes her sandwiches, for crying out loud”)
16. Alisha Rai: Wrong to Need You
17. Layla Reyne: Agents Irish and Whiskey series
18. Cat Sebastian: All of ’em, including Ruin of a Rake (“the squishiest sweetest Rake I’ve ever met”); It Takes Two to Tumble (“it’s so good and considerate and everyone is a good person and there are like 5 kinds of pie”)
19. Amy Tasukada: Would It Be Okay to Love You?
2 thoughts on “More Extra-Delicious Cinnamon Roll Heroes for the Holidays”
Ooh! I can’t wait to read all of them! Thank you!
I hope you absolutely love them, Chloe! ♥